Palm Jaggery Sondesh Recipe
The Sondesh is as easy to make as it is exotic to sound. Give this recipe a shot when you’re expecting guests in just a couple of hours—after all, you only need two ingredients!
- 500 grams soft paneer or freshly made chhenna, grated
- ¼ cup loosely packed Palm Jaggery, grated
1. Place the grated paneer or chhena and the grated palm jaggery in a non stick or heavy-bottomed pan and place it on medium heat.
2. Stir continuously for 10-15 minutes or until the jaggery melts and the mixture comes together into a ball.
3. Cool the mixture and knead well to ensure there are no lumps or grains.
4. Pinch off lime-sized balls and press them into Sondesh moulds. Demould and serve cold.
If you don’t have Sondesh moulds, simply roll the mixture into little balls and use a cookie press or the base of a glass for the impression.
Shop Now -
Palm Jaggery - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/palm-jaggery