Rose Green Tea Kahwah Recipe
Green Tea from a tea bag can often taste more of the bag than the tea.
The Conscious Food Green Tea Plus is loose-leaf green tea in combination with warming spices such as cloves and ajwain.
Give this aromatic tea a regal lift by adding dehydrated rose petals and pistachio flakes in a spin on the classic Kashmiri Kahwa.
Bottle the dry tea mix and tie a ribbon around it for a festive gift!
- 1 jar Green Tea Plus
- 5 tablespoons dehydrated edible rose petals
- 4 tablespoons peeled pistachio flakes
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 8-10 green cardamom
1. Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl. Decant into a dry jar with a tight fitting lid and store in a cool and dark place.
2. To make the Kahwa, add 4 teaspoons of the tea to 4 cups of water and bring to a rolling boil.
3. Turn off the heat and allow to steep for one minute.
4. Add sugar or honey if liked. Strain and serve immediately.
Shop Now -