Cooking Guide for Garam Masala - PANEER MASALA
- 500 gms paneer
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 3-4 curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Conscious Food garam masala
- 1 tbsp cream
- Coriander leaves
- Cut 500gms paneer in 1/2-inch cubes and saute them in 1/4 cup ghee.
- In another pan, take 1 tbsp ghee and add 1 tsp cumin seeds, mustard seeds and a few curry leaves. Now add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute well. To this, add 2 finely chopped onions till it becomes translucent.
- Add two chopped tomatoes. Now add the 1 tsp red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Cover with lid and cook.
- Stir well and add the paneer cubes to the gravy. Add water if needed. Cover again and cook for 5-10 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and cream. Your Paneer Masala is ready to serve and savour.