Skip to content
Cumin or jeera is a pungent culinary spice and a staple in Indian cooking. It’s also used abundantly in Middle Eastern and Mexican cuisines.
- Ingredients: 100% Cumin
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Good source of iron
- Contains minerals like manganese, copper, magnesium and calcium
- Aids in digestion of food and in preventing digestive disorders
- Can be used to cook a wide array of dishes such as Indian, Mexican and Middle Eastern
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.