Skip to content
Our Sorghum Flour has been specially stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. It is incredibly nutritious, easy to digest and ideal for those allergic to gluten.
- Ingredients: Sorghum (jowar) flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SORGHUM FLOUR
It is a good source of dietary fibre and is packed with proteins and other essential minerals like phosphorus, potassium, calcium and iron.
- It helps lower cholesterol.
- It also helps reduce hunger and keeps you full for a longer period of time.
USES OF SORGHUM FLOUR
- It can be used to make wholesome yet wheat free rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- It can be used to bake healthy crackers and be eaten with dips and condiments
- It can also be used to make savoury jowar pancakes
Does sorghum flour help in weight loss?
It helps in weight loss as fiber content is high, which helps in regular bowel movement by flushing toxins out of the body.
Is sorghum flour anti inflammatory?
It contains nutrients that may help reduce inflammation and control blood sugar levels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.