Skip to content
Our Yellow Mung Dal is organic, easily digested and highly nutritious. These lentils are native to India and an unmissable staple in every Indian kitchen.
- Ingredients: Yellow mung dal
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Good source of protein and dietary fibre
- Low in fat
- Contains potassium, calcium and B complex vitamins
- Yellow mung dal is one of the most common dals used to make Indian yellow dal
- It can be made into a mung dal namkeen snack
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.