Our Sprouted Finger Millet Flour is a highly nutritious flour enhanced by the power of sprouting. Essentially, sprouting any grain greatly increases its nutritional value and makes assimilation and digestion of food easier. The grains are carefully selected and are unadulterated. It is also known as Sprouted Ragi Flour.
- Ingredients: Sprouted Finger Millet (ragi) flour
- Shelf Life: 6 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPROUTED FINGER MILLET FLOUR
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, iron and dietary fibre
- Contains protein and vitamin D
- Can help in battling anaemia and in controlling diabetes
USES OF FINGER MILLET FLOUR
- Due to its nutritional value, it is suitable for babies and toddlers. It can be served as porridge.
- It can be used to make rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils.
- It can also be used to make sweet or savoury pancakes and other baked dishes. Refer to the Sprouted Finger Millet Chocolate Bread recipe here.
Which is better, Oats or Ragi?
Ragi is superior to Oats due to its nutritional properties.
Country of Origin - India