Skip to content
Patni is a short and thick-grained rice. Being unpolished and unhulled, it has a higher nutritional value than refined white rice. This attributes to its lovely nutty flavour and crunchy texture.
- Ingredients: Red Rice (Patni) Unpolished
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Rich in fibre, antioxidants and claimed to be fat free
- Packed with essential minerals iron, zinc and potassium
- Can help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels
- It can be used in place of polished white rice
- It makes for a good rice for risotto recipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.