Preservative Free | Easy to Cook
The biryani masala is like a typical Indian kitchen stuffed in a bottle. Every bite of the paste includes coriander seeds, cumin, caraway seeds, mace, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, star anise, pepper, and fennel! Mix with your rice for a meal like no other.
- Free of any preservatives, artificial flavours or colours.
- Contains fresh vegetables and spices making the meals Natural, Delicious and Wholesome.
- It is easy to cook, making it convenient for those in a hurry.
- Cook Basmati rice and keep it aside. Now, clean and dice the vegetables or chicken as per your preference.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and add the Currygram Biryani paste to it. Add water, if needed. Stir gently.
- Add the vegetables or chicken to the paste and cook properly. To this, add the rice and mix well. The Biryani is ready to serve with Raita and Papad.
3 Easy steps to make your Biryani -
You can also make recipes like:- Crispy Biryani Balls.
- Ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Green chili, Edible Sunflower oil, Curd, Ghee, Iodised salt, Cumin seed, Mint leaves, Coriander leaves, Mixed Indian spices
- Shelf Life: 12 months
Country of Origin - India
FAQ, Shipping & Returns
Where to buy Organic Staples Online?
Organic food helps in improving immunity and improves your health. Conscious Food offers a wide range of immunity boosting products such as Moringa, Turmeric Powder, Spirulina, Gir Cow Ghee, Wild Forest Honey, Amla Powder, Herbal and Masala Tea. Each of these is packed with immunity building properties that help you to detoxify your body and thereby boost health. You can check out several Immunity Booster Foods
Which is the best Online Organic Grocery Store?
Seasonal food and local food is known to be better for health. Conscious Food believes in providing fresh and the best quality food to its users. We guarantee iron-pounded spices, cold-pressed oils, chemical free grains, sustainable and local food, stone ground flours in our online grocery store across India with free shipping on orders above Rs.799/-. We believe in providing 24 hours shipping with efficient customer service. You demand, and we will provide. Work from home and Order online. Let us take care of you.
What are the benefits of Organic Food?
Organic Food has higher nutritive value, free from chemical additives, sustainable. It’s natural, whole and unrefined and retains more nutrients than conventionally produced food. Not only is it free from the harmful effects of chemical pesticides and preservatives, it is also free from genetically modified organisms. With growing diseases and health concerns, people have opted for healthy eating through organic food. Organic food is suitable for elders, children, pregnant mothers. It helps the immune system to fight various diseases without the use of supplements. Organic food is preferred for the safe environment practices to keep it clean and suitable for everyone.
What is the difference between natural and organic food?
Organic foods are chemical-free, without any pesticides, without any fertilizers, No GMOs. They are certified and that's why called as Organic Foods. Our food products are ECOCERT certified products. Our Natural Foods are sourced organically and that's why they are wholesome, unrefined & unadulterated i.e. No artificial colors or flavors, No artificial preservatives.
How to boost your immunity?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.