A power-house of protein and nutrients, they are a rich source of minerals like manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron and contain vitamin E. These help prevent cardiac arrests and strokes, thanks to magnesium, and build immunity, a benefit of zinc. These natural and plain pumpkin seeds are a great, anytime snack. Great with a bowl of fruit for breakfast, and practical to carry on-the-go.
- Ingredients: 100% Pumpkin Seeds
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Great source of minerals magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and iron
- Rich in Omega-3 fats, protein and antioxidants
- Good for heart and liver health
- They make for a great snack on the go.
- Can be added to your smoothie or cereal bowls
- Can be used for baking breads and cakes
Country of Origin - India