Made from the fibre-rich cereal grain barley, this flour is organic and contains all the health benefits of whole grains. Unlike traditionally milled flour, this flour has been stone-ground to ensure it remains cool and its moisture and nutrient contents are preserved. Barley is an ancient grain that is known for its cooling properties. Learn how Barley beats the heat here
- Ingredients: Barley flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BARLEY FLOUR ATTA
- Helps lower cholesterol and supports intestinal health and digestion
- Excellent source of dietary fibre, selenium, phosphorus, copper and manganese and rich in eight essential amino acids
- Enhances feeling of fullness.
USES OF BARLEY FLOUR ATTA
- Can be used to make rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- Barley flour can be mixed with other flours to make baked products.
- Can be mixed with raw sugar to make a post or pre-workout energy drink.
How can Barley Flour be substituted in baked products?
Barley Flour can be substituted for half of the total amount of flour required.