Our Chana Atta is organic and has been stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. It comes complete with all the nutritional values of chana.
- Ingredients: Bengal gram flour
- Shelf Life: 6 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BENGAL GRAM FLOUR
- Rich source of proteins and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- It is gluten free and suitable for anyone suffering from gluten allergy.
USES OF BENGAL GRAM FLOUR
- It is used to make a wide array of Indian dishes such as missi roti, thepla, pakoras, chilla, dhokla, khandvi and much more. Follow these Timeless Sindhi Kadhi and Assorted Pakora recipes here to treat your taste buds.
- It is also used for skin care home remedies and as an exfoliator also.
How does it help in maintaining a healthy skin?
Mix a tablespoon of bengal gram with a pinch of turmeric and mix using milk. Apply this paste on your face and leave for about 10 minutes. Rinse with water. This helps tighten your skin.