Skip to content
This fibre-rich flour is organic and has been specially stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. It comes complete with all the nutritional advantages of brown rice.
- Ingredients: Brown rice flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Rich source of dietary fibre, B vitamins, antioxidants and essential minerals
- Helps in reducing cholesterol
- It is gluten free
- Can be used to make rotis/bhakri which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- It can be used as a substitute for flours that contain gluten as it is gluten free
- It can be used as a substitute for white rice flour
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.