Skip to content
Cardamom or Elaichi is a popular spice used in Indian cooking, primarily in curries and dals.
- Ingredients: 100% Cardamom
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Promotes digestion and intestinal health
- Used to treat tooth, gum and throat infections
- Contains diuretic effects which might help to reduce blood pressure
- Elaichi can be used in a wide range of dals, curries and biryani
- It can also be used for baking as it adds a hint of flavour (eg. Carrot cake - recipe on our blog)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.