Native to India, this versatile oil has long been an indispensable part of Indian households. What makes our coconut oil special is the fact that it is organic and cold pressed. The cold-pressing technique of extraction does not use heat or air and thus preserves the antioxidants and nutrients present in the oil. It is packaged in glass bottles, which helps keep it as pure as possible and safe to buy our organic coconut oil online. It offers many health benefits and has a delicate taste.
- Ingredients:100% Pure Coconut Oil
- Shelf Life: 9 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL
- Abundant in medium-chain fatty acids, which are heart healthy, coconut oil helps improve metabolism and boost immunity.
- Its lauric acid content is antimicrobial and is known to help fight infections.
- Makes for an excellent emollient for hair and skin. Contains anti-dandruff properties which improve scalp health.
USES OF COCONUT OIL
- Coconut oil is used for oil pulling to maintain oral hygiene. It is an ancient ayurvedic method that involves swishing oil in your mouth to kill bacteria.
- Coconut oil is used as a cooking oil to cook veggies and curries. Refer to the conscious guide to edible oils here.
- It is applied on the hair to promote growth and prevent damage.
- It is also used as a skin moisturizer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COCONUT OIL
- Can coconut oil be used for baking? Yes, it can be used as a healthy swap for butter while baking. It lends a rich aroma and flavour to the dish with its delicate and exotic taste.
- How does coconut oil aid weight loss? Coconut oil is easy to digest and aids in proper working of the endocrine system. Coconut helps in burning the fat and thus aids weight loss.
- Why is it used as a massage oil? Due to its antioxidants, gently massaging coconut oil on the head eases mental health and relieves you of stress and fatigue. It is also used for aromatherapy.