This Green Tea comes from the organic Makai Bari tea gardens in Darjeeling, West Bengal. Drinking this tea not only gives you the many benefits of green tea but also those of alfalfa (prevents bone disorders such as osteoporosis), mint (aids digestion), cinnamon (reduces cholesterol and regulates blood sugar) and clove (reduces toothache and inflammation).
- Ingredients: Green tea, alfalfa, mint, cinnamon and clove
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Helpful in lowering cholesterol
- Said to be helpful in boosting metabolism and weight loss.
- Can be brewed just with hot water to relax and sooth you
- Can be mixed with a few spices and herbs to make a nice Kadha or even a lemongrass tea!
Country of Origin - India