For quite a long time, people in the evergreen timberland inclines of the Nilgiris Biosphere Reserve have reasonably gathered this 'Food of the Gods', utilizing age-old techniques for nectar chasing after ages. This container of wild Nilgiris honey, is sustainably harvested from the hives of the Giant Rock Bee (apis dorsata) and has a plenty of nourishing properties directly from the woodland as the nectar is natural and unadulterated! It is multi floral, natural and sustainably harvested. This bottle of Nilgiris Honey has an assortment of tones that reach from a softness that is practically clear, to golden, and a surprisingly dark opaque. It is a natural sweetener and the container arrives in an eco-friendly packaging.
An additional abundance of pollen in this exceptional honey which has untouched pollen from various blossoms of the Nilgiris!
- Ingredients: 100% honey
- Shelf Life: 12 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NILGIRI HONEY
- It helps improve Heart health
- It is Pollen Enriched
- Helps in relieving sore throat
- It improves skin health
- Boosts Immunity & Liver Function
USES OF NILGIRI HONEY
- Add a spoonful of honey in your tea for natural sweetness.
- It can be added to breakfast cereals and granola.
- It can be used as a substitute for regular sugar.
- It can be consumed directly daily to help boost immunity over time.
- Apply a thin layer of honey on to cuts and scrapes to keep the wound moist and help in the process of healing.
Country of Origin - India