Authentic Taste | Strong Aroma
Made with organic spices, our Sambar Masala is one of its kind. Infused with rich and earthy flavors, it imparts an authentic taste to your homemade Sambar. It is handcrafted to perfection and the ingredients are locally and ethically sourced. The spices are dry roasted to keep the nutritional value intact. Experience the strong aromatic flavors of our sambar masala, prepared without additives or chemicals and immerse in the goodness of our delicious Sambar at home along with Rice or steamy Idlis! With our Sambar Masala, it is now easy to make a comforting stew in minutes.
- Pure & Unadulterated
- Strong & Flavorful
- Local & Sustainably Sourced
- The three dals enhance the protein and fibre content of the sambar, red chillies add taste and colour, the haldi, hing, jeera, dhania, and methi along with pepper are powerful digestives and anti-inflammatories and finally, the black pepper and curry leaves add a spicy tang along with a metabolic boost.
- Used to make the staple sambar, full of vegetables and proteins making it nutrient-dense.
- This aromatic powder is mixed with the vegetables before the cooked dal is added.
- The fragrant sambar is served with rice and papad or with South Indian staples such as Idlis, Vadas, and Dosas.
- Ingredients: Tuvar Dal, Chana Dal, Urad Dal, Red Chili, Turmeric Powder, Cumin, Hing, Coriander Powder, Fenugreek Seeds, Black Pepper, Curry leaves
- Shelf life: 6 months
Country of Origin - India
FAQ, Shipping & Returns
Where to buy Organic Staples Online?
Organic food helps in improving immunity and improves your health. Conscious Food offers a wide range of immunity boosting products such as Moringa, Turmeric Powder, Spirulina, Gir Cow Ghee, Wild Forest Honey, Amla Powder, Herbal and Masala Tea. Each of these is packed with immunity building properties that help you to detoxify your body and thereby boost health. You can check out several Immunity Booster Foods
Which is the best Online Organic Grocery Store?
Seasonal food and local food is known to be better for health. Conscious Food believes in providing fresh and the best quality food to its users. We guarantee iron-pounded spices, cold-pressed oils, chemical free grains, sustainable and local food, stone ground flours in our online grocery store across India with free shipping on orders above Rs.799/-. We believe in providing 24 hours shipping with efficient customer service. You demand, and we will provide. Work from home and Order online. Let us take care of you.
What are the benefits of Organic Food?
Organic Food has higher nutritive value, free from chemical additives, sustainable. It’s natural, whole and unrefined and retains more nutrients than conventionally produced food. Not only is it free from the harmful effects of chemical pesticides and preservatives, it is also free from genetically modified organisms. With growing diseases and health concerns, people have opted for healthy eating through organic food. Organic food is suitable for elders, children, pregnant mothers. It helps the immune system to fight various diseases without the use of supplements. Organic food is preferred for the safe environment practices to keep it clean and suitable for everyone.
What is the difference between natural and organic food?
Organic foods are chemical-free, without any pesticides, without any fertilizers, No GMOs. They are certified and that's why called as Organic Foods. Our food products are ECOCERT certified products. Our Natural Foods are sourced organically and that's why they are wholesome, unrefined & unadulterated i.e. No artificial colors or flavors, No artificial preservatives.
How to boost your immunity?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.