Skip to content
Our Sorghum Flour has been specially stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. It is incredibly nutritious, easy to digest and ideal for those allergic to gluten.
- Ingredients: Sorghum (jowar) flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- It is a good source of dietary fibre
- It is packed with proteins and and essential minerals like phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron
- Can be used to make wholesome yet wheat free rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- Can be used to bake healthy crackers and be eaten with dips and condiments
- It can also be used to make savoury jowar pancakes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.