Like all lentils, our Red Lentil has a high fibre content and is rich in protein. Apart from making dal, one can use it for creating nutritious and healthy khichdi by mixing it with rice and spices.
- Ingredients: Red Masoor Dal
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- Abundant in dietary fibre and protein
- It also contains potassium, calcium and B complex vitamins
- Masoor dal is one of the most common dals used to make Indian yellow dal
- Masoor dal is also used to make the infamous recipe from South India - Sambhar
Country of Origin - India