Skip to content
Semolina or sprouted suji is prepared by sprouting and drying wheat. It can be used to make puddings and savoury snacks.
- Ingredients: Sprouted Semolina
- Shelf Life: 5 months
- Made from durum wheat, which releases energy slowly and helps reduce hunger pangs by giving a feeling of fullness in the stomach
- It is a rich source of iron
- It can be used to make puddings and Indian sweets like Halwa
- It can be used to make savoury foods such as upma
- It can also be added to dosa/idli batter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.