Conscious Food artisanal ketchup is made from fresh organic certified tomatoes grown right here in Maharashtra. The sweetener used is our very own, all natural raw sugar, and the seasonings are also our certified organic spices. Subtly flavoured with Indian celery and red onion, the recipe has been tried and tested to give you an authentic ketchup flavour.
- Ingredients: Organic tomatoes, Raw sugar, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Peppercorns, Organic Coriander seeds, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Organic cloves and Organic bay leaves
- Shelf Life: 6 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOMATO KETCHUP
- Made with love and in small batches, using natural, local, non-GMO and chemical-free ingredients, it is free from added flavourings and preservatives.
USES OF TOMATO KETCHUP
- Try our artisanal ketchup with eggs, sandwiches, pakodas or home-made burgers – go ahead and experiment!
- It can also be used while preparing Chinese dishes, in salad dressings and barbeque sauce.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TOMATO KETCHUP
- Can the ketchup be used in Indian curries and gravies?
Yes, definitely. It can amp up the flavor and add a little sweetness to the dish.
2. How is Conscious Food Tomato Ketchup different from others available in the market?
Our tomato ketchup is prepared from locally grown fresh organic tomatoes and seasonings. It adds a rich flavour to the dishes and is absolutely delicious. Find out more here.