Derived from whole wheat, this flour is entirely organic and has been stone-ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. Prepared using premium quality grains, we ensure that the flour is prepared in a traditional process, keeping all the dietary fibres intact.
- Ingredients: Wheat (Gehu) flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WHEAT FLOUR
- Retains the benefits of the bran and the germ of the wheat grain
- It is a rich source of dietary fibre
- It is also rich in manganese and magnesium
USES OF WHEAT FLOUR
- It Can be used to make rotis and parathas which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils.
- It can be used as a healthy substitute to Refined Wheat Flour in the preparation of baked and fried dishes. Try our Iyenger Bakery Style Savoury Biscuits Recipe prepared with Whole Wheat Flour.
- It Can be used as a main ingredient in both Indian and Western Desserts.
How can Whole Wheat Flour be substituted for Refined Wheat Flour?
While baking, try mixing whole wheat flour with our All-purpose Flour for making cookies, cakes and muffins. It ensures that you consume more of Whole Wheat flour while also maintaining the texture of the dish.