Skip to content
Derived from whole wheat, this flour is entirely organic and has been stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content.
- Ingredients: Wheat (Gehu) flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
- Retains the benefits of the bran and the germ of the wheat grain
- It is a rich source of dietary fibre
- It is also rich in manganese and magnesium
- Can be used to make rotis and parathas which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- It also makes for agreat substitute for baking instead of using maida (refined wheat flour)
- Carrot cake recipe under our "Cook" section
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.