Skip to content
Clove is an ancient herb used extensively in stews, teas and rice preparations. This aromatic condiment has many proven healing properties and has been a part of traditional Indian medicine.
- Ingredients: 100% Clove
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Great source of manganese, dietary fibre, Vitamin C and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Proven effective in reducing toothaches and improving oral health as well as treating nausea and diarrhoea
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Can be used to cook a wide array of dishes
- It can be left in the mouth (whole) to help relieve toothache or made into a paste
- It can be brewed in a herbal tea
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.