Skip to content
Coriander or Dhania is one of the world’s oldest spices with a distinct aroma and flavour. It has been part of Indian cooking since centuries and is found in several popular curries and dals.
- Ingredients: 100% Coriander seed
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Good source of dietary fibre, iron, magnesium and manganese
- Helps in digestion and very effective against salmonella bacteria
- Can be used to cook a wide array of dishes both Indian and continental
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.