Finger Millet Flour (Ragi /Nachni) is one of the most nutritious and easy to digest millets. This flour has been specially stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content.
- Ingredients: Finger Millet (Ragi) flour
- Shelf Life: 3 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FINGER MILLET FLOURS
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, iron and dietary fibre.
- Contains protein, vitamin D and is an excellent source of Vitamins B.
- Can help in battling anaemia and in controlling diabetes.
- It also helps support digestive health.
USES OF FINGER MILLET FLOUR
- It can be used to make rotis which can be eaten with vegetables and lentils
- It can also be used to make a sweet or savoury pancake batter
- It also has cooling properties so makes for a good summer food