Honey is credited to various medical advantages and is an unquestionable requirement in all families. This wild honey is gathered from the hives of the Black Jamun tree. The wild honey bees convert the nectar of the dark Jamun blossoms, adding a hint of bitterness to the taste. This makes it a well-suited item for people that don't care for a lot of sugar. It is mono floral, natural and sustainably harvested. This bottle of Jamun Honey has an assortment of tones that reach from a softness that is practically clear, to golden, and a surprisingly dark opaque. It is a natural sweetener and the container arrives in an eco-friendly packaging.
- Ingredients: 100% honey
- Shelf Life: 12 months
HEALTH BENEFITS OF JAMUN HONEY
- It helps improve Heart health
- It is Pollen Enriched
- Helps in relieving sore throat
- It improves skin health
- It boosts Immunity & Liver Function
USES OF JAMUN HONEY
- It can be added to breakfast cereals and granola
- It can be consumed directly daily to help boost immunity over time.
Country of Origin - India