Skip to content
Red Kidney Beans/Rajma are a staple in Indian, Mexican and Brazilian cuisines. Apart from their usage in gravies and dals, kidney beans make for a delicious addition to salads.
- Ingredients: Kidney Beans
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Kidney beans are a great plant based source of protein
- Contain essential vitamins and minerals like B1, calcium, potassium and manganese and is full of antioxidants
- Rich source of dietary fibre, which helps lower cholesterol, aid digestion and regulate blood sugar
- Rajma can be used to make Indian gravies and dals
- Kidney beans are used widely in South American and Mexican cuisinse such as in bean stews, tacos, burritos and many more
- Kidney beans can be sprouted and the greens can then be added to salads. Sprouted legumes are highly bioavailable in nutrients
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.