Skip to content
Tamarind is a staple Indian spice. Its unique sweet and sour taste makes it the flavouring of choice for a host of fish and other curry dishes.
- Ingredients: Tamarind (Imli)
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Rich in tartaric acid, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps the body fight against cancer causing free radicals
- Good source of vitamin C, B complex vitamins and antioxidants
- Adds a tart flavour to certain Indian curries
- Can be chewed directly
- Can be added to pickles
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.