Make this versatile chutney to serve with snacks or even as a dip to go with cucumbers, crackers, or sliced apples!
- 1 cup black raisins
- ½ teaspoon Rock Salt (Sendha Namak)
- 1 teaspoon sugarcane jaggery
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 petals of Kokum
1. Soak the black raisins in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Place the black raisins and all the other ingredients in a blender jar and blend to a smooth paste without adding any water.
3. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Shop Now -
Rock Salt - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/rock-salt
Sugarcane Jaggery - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/sugarcane-jaggery
Cumin Powder - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/cumin-powder
Red Chilli Powder - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/red-chilli-powder