These virtuous 5-seed crackers come together in a jiffy (no mixers, no special equipment or ingredients) and are great as on-the-go snacks or carriers of dips and salsas.
You can even skip the cheese and make a vegan batch!
- 2 tablespoons grated hard cheese (such as parmesan)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflowers seeds
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons Sabja seeds
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds (white and black)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
1. Place all the ingredients (except the cheese and the oil) in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Allow to stand for 15-20 minutes until the seeds soak up all the water.
3. Now, add the cheese and the oil and mix again.
4. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment and brushed very lightly with oil. With the help of a spatula, spread the mixture to about 4 millimeters in thickness.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 18o degrees centigrade for 10 minutes or until set, dry and lightly browned. Remove and cool.
6. Cut into squares or for a more rustic appearance, simply snap into crackers.
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Shop Now -
Pumpkin Seeds - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/pumpkin-seeds
Sunflowers Seeds - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/sunflower-seeds
Flax Seeds - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/flax-seeds
Sesame Seeds White - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/sesame-seeds-white
Sesame Seeds Black - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/sesame-seeds-black
Vegetable Oil - https://www.consciousfood.com/collections/ghee-oils