We collaborated with bread-maker, Uma Arora and she formulated a Whole Wheat Seeded Sandwich Loaf using Conscious Food products!
280gms Organic + unbleached refined wheat flour (Maida)
120gms Chakki ground whole wheat flour
50gms Seed mix (roasted, plain, natural)
12gms Wild forest honey
10gms Cold pressed coconut oil
3.2gms Instant dry yeast
8gms Sea salt
1. In a large bowl, add wheat Maida, whole wheat flour, water, yeast and salt. Knead well. Then add the coconut oil and honey before kneading again.
2. Add all the 50gms of seed mix and knead well till the seeds are fully incorporated.
3. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, for about 8-10 minutes. Then, place it in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise until doubled – this will take about 60minutes.
4. After the dough had doubled in volume. Flatten the dough gently. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 8 x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45- 50min .
5. Finally, preheat the oven to 200 degrees (celsius) and bake it uncovered for 15 minutes. Then cover the bread with aluminium foil, reduce the heat to 190 degrees (Celsius) and bake for 45 minutes (or until it turns golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped).
6. Remove and move to the wire racks to cool – and enjoy!
Shop Now -
Whole Wheat Flour - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/wheat-flour
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil - https://www.consciousfood.com/products/coconut-oil